Beautiful, much-needed relaxing Saturday. Did some shopping this afternoon and then broke out the new clothes to meet friends for dinner:
- Yellow necklace (and matching earrings) from Kim’s Resale Shop in Ypsi, purchased March 2012. One of the more daring necklaces I’ve committed to. I love it. The rings are made out of shells, or some shell-like material and make nice clinking sounds.
- Favorite old turquoise 3/4 length-sleeve cardigan. Grace Elements, probably from TJ Maxx, gift from my mom Christmas 2012. The tiny covered buttons are my favorite part of this one.
- Dark navy (not black) cami, acquired today, May 4, 2013, at Old Navy. I hate spending money on black, white, and navy tshirts and tanks. I feel like every time I see them on sale I buy the exact same colors. But you have to have them, and you have to have them looking nice and clean and not stained and pilled.
- NEON PINK PANTS! Old Navy Clearance! Today! OK, here I am putting my money where my mouth is, and trying to rectify my previous bad decision Thursday pink pants. These are a slimmer cut, a bolder color, and full-length pants that I can cuff to whatever length I want. So I’m hoping they’ll work better than the old pale, baggy, awkward ones. So far, so good.
- Navy vintage leather flats with braided trim, from The GetUp Vintage.